This prompt is from the altogether lovely Mrs. Bean, whose posts always make us laugh. A quick Q&A for this sunny day and well-wishes of good weather wherever you are!
1. What’s your favorite movie?
Markus: The Lord Of The Rings for comfort, because everything works out the way it’s supposed to. The Shawshank Redemption as a reminder of my own power and the importance of attitude. Finally, In Bruges, to give my head a good shake.
Micah: The first Kung Fu Panda movie is my comfort movie. I have not watched it in a long time, but there was a period in my life when I watched it on repeat.
2. When trying to buy shoes, what’s your biggest problem?
Markus: My feet are rather wide, so it’s hard to find shoes that fit them in width without being too long.
Micah: I tend to want the same things so I buy the exact pair of shoes or slippers and sometimes this is challenging. Looking at you Nike Solar Soft Thong Sandals.
3. Ice cream cone or cupcake?
Markus: Can’t go wrong with a cupcake.
Micah: In this heat, ice cream. Definitely ice cream.
4. What’s one good thing you have learned about yourself during this pandemic?
Markus: That I either fill my entire day with meaningful routine or completely lose touch with reality. No grey zones.
Micah: That I can very well survive without traveling and that I am able to find meaningful things close to me if I only pay attention.
5. Any eccentric people in your family? Discuss.
Markus: Yes, me. We’re all stubborn, but I was always at odds with doing what everyone does. While I started off just being an edgy brat, I think it has served me in the long run.
Micah: I think it is me in my family. I am always a little bit off, especially when it comes to my way of thinking and lifestyle. For example, Filipinos are traditional, religious, and extremely family oriented whereas I am not. I also like wearing a shark onesie.
If anyone else is interested, here are some of our questions to possibly save you from your next blogging subject rut:
1. When do you like yourself the most?
2. If you are in charge, how would you improve the COVID-19 policy of your city?
3. What would you do if you had all the money in the world?
4. Here is a time machine. But it only goes one way and back. Do you head to the past or future?
5. If you could wish one thing away in the world, what would it be apart from the current pandemic?
Looking forward to reading your answer, friends!